This kind of roasting machine is an ideal equipment for roasting various kinds of nuts like peanuts, cashew,sunflower seed,almond,pistachio etc as well as drying fruits. Nuts roasting machines
has homogeneously roasting and Highlights of this roasting machine is even heating result and high efficiency. The roasted nut has good flavor and appearance.
Eko 500 Nut roasting line is most effective roaster machine. Our roasting oven quality and tasted are perfect. Single layer roasting machine is most popular roasting machine in the world.
Nut Roasting Equipment Structure
The roasting machine is composed of transmission device, electric control panel, rotary drum or conveyor belt and heat exchanger,automatic salting machine,salt sieve and elevator. What makes our ovens better is by using hot air circulation we can adjust each room with different temperature so that we obtain a nice flavor,taste and color with the nuts - With a special cooling system in our ovens where can quickly reduce the temperature so it will be ready for package
Nut Roasting Machine Applications
* Suitable for all kinds of nuts roasting and fruits drying, such as , peanuts, sunflower seeds, pistachios, almond, sesame, hazelnut, almond,soybeans, etc.
* Your good fortune maker in shopping mall, supermarket, street vending business, etc.
Nut Roasting Machine Features
1. Made of stainless steel material.
2. Equipped with the digital display equipment to set the working time and adjust the temperature.
3. The rotary drum ensures uniform heat, avoiding burning the product.
4. Fault indicating system to inform you any wrong operations.
5. Can be driven by electricity or gas.
6. Low energy consumption and environment friendly.
How to Make Honey-Roasted Peanuts
Peanut Shelling Machine - Peanut Kernel Roasting Machine - Roasted Peanut Peeling Machine - Honey-roasted peanuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the peanuts into your mixing bowl.
3. Place the butter and honey into the small bowl and heat it in the microwave. Mix them tighter and pour over the peanuts.
4. Spread the peanuts onto a cookie sheet and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir them every 1 to 2 minutes until they are golden-brown.