+90 (258) 268 81 80    info@ekoroast.com
Coffee's useful properties
Roasting Oven Machine
Nut Roasting Machines
Roasting Machines & Technology
Peanut Roasting Machine
Almond Roasting Machine
Pistachio Roasting Machine
Batch Roasting Machines
Nuts Fryer Properties
Coffee Roasting
Nut Roasting Oven Machines
Salting Machines
Coffee Roasting Machines
Nuts Fryer Machine
Rotary Roasting Machine
Country with the biggest coffee production
Coffee's useful properties
Coffee Types
Coffee's Journey in History





 
Coffee's useful properties

Coffee is a drink that has conquered the whole world. Coffee lovers are ready to spend the last penny from the pocket to get a daily dose of their favorite drink. The morning of millions of people on the planet begins with coffee, they drink it, as we all know, in order to "wake up", get a boost of energy and make their day super productive. Coffee is not only tasty, but also a healthy product. Every year, mankind reveals more and more beneficial properties of coffee. Many of its components play an important role in enhancing the life of the body. One cup of coffee contains magnesium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, calcium and other beneficial elements. The composition of the grains may vary depending on the variety and processing method. On average, coffee consists of 75% fat, cellulose and water, and the remaining 25% is mineral salts, acids and alkaloids (caffeine, trigonellin). Caffeine and trigonellin are responsible for the invigorating properties and aroma of coffee. The combination of caffeine with the acids in the grain has a good effect on digestion. Coffee is a product rich in antioxidants. Along with fruits, vegetables and tea, it is considered one of its main sources. Antioxidants help slow down the aging process and cell destruction. With one cup, a person gets about 25% of the daily norm of antioxidants, which reduces the harmful effects of free radicals on the body. Most antioxidants are found in light-roasted grains. Coffee is a well-known basis of many diets that help to effectively lose weight or monitor the condition of your body. Efficiency in this regard is provided by the properties of caffeine, which, accelerates the metabolism, helps to burn fat. In combination with exercise, coffee is particularly effective. Consumption of coffee, according to many athletes, reduces muscle pain and contributes rapid recovery. The above facts help to verify the presence of the beneficial properties of coffee and its benefits for human health.


 
COMPANY About Us Documents
PRODUCTION Production Technical Information
Contact Address
Akhan Mah. 101 Sk. No:3A/1 Pamukkale - Denizli / TURKEY
E-Mail
info@ekoroast.com
Ekoroast Nuts Roasting Machine | Rotating Roaster - Conveyor Cooling Machine - Automatic Salting Machine
Mega Tasarým © 2018