+90 (258) 268 81 80    [email protected]
Country with the biggest coffee production
Hazelnut roasting machine
Dry fruit roasting machine
Crunchy granola production
Granola baking line
Nuts processing equipment
Nuts roaster
Nuts roasting machine
Nut roasting line
Granola Production Equipment
Oat Flakes Production Line
Granola Production Line
Peanut Roasting Oven
Coffee Roasting Machine
Continuous Nut Roaster
Mini Nut Roasting Machine
Cashew Nut Roasting Machine
Industrial Roasting Machine
Commercial Roasting Machine
Roasting Machine For Nuts
Peanut Roasting Machine Price
Sunflower Seed Production Line
Peanut Roaster Machine
Nut Roasting Machine
Nut Roasting Machine Manufacture in Turkey
Sunflower Seed Roasting Machine Buy
Sunflower Seed Roasting Line
Peanut Roasting Line
Peanut Roaster
Cashew Roasting Machine
Nuts Roasting Oven
White Sunflower Seeds Roasting Machine
Black Sunflower Seeds Roasting Machine
Continuous Roasting Machine
Peanut roasting machine in India (peanut frying machine in India)
Peanut Roasting Machine
Nut Roasting Machine
Production Stages of Coffee
From Pans To Roasters
Coffee's Journey in History
Coffee Types
Coffee's useful properties
Country with the biggest coffee production
Coffee Roasting
Pistachio Roasting Machine
Almond Roasting Machine
Peanut Roasting Machine
Nut Roasting Machine Introduction
Roasting Machines Technology
Nut Roasting Oven Machines
Roasting Oven Machine

Country with the biggest coffee production
For 150 years, Brazil has been a leader in the production of coffee in the world. In the past, its market share reached 80%, today it is about a third. Coffee was brought to Brazil in the 18th century and at first no one took it seriously. It was a cultivated plant that was passed from farm to farm. By the 19th century, appeared farms that began to grow coffee for sale. A little later, by 1820-1830, production exceeded domestic demand and Brazil entered the world market. Almost immediately, it took a 30% share, and by 1840 she increased her 40%. By 1920, Brazil was already producing 80% of the world's coffee, but this led to a huge oversupply and lower prices. In the 1930s, the government burned 78 million bags of coffee to provoke price increases, but that did not help. By 1975, the share of Brazilian coffee in the world fell to an already stable 33%. This is still a lot, if you remember that the remaining 67% are divided among themselves by about 50 countries. To date, about 220,000 farms in Brazil produce 2,595,000 tons of coffee. Climate, terroir, features in Brazil are grown by 80% Arabica and 20% Robusta. The main regions for growing arabica are Minas Gerais and São Paulo. They are divided into smaller geographical areas: Sul de Minas, Serrado and Mozhiana. Robusta is grown in the states of Espiritu Santo and Rondonia.
COMPANY About Us Documents
PRODUCTION Production Technical Information
Contact Address
Akhan Mah. 101 Sk. No:3A/1 Pamukkale - Denizli / TURKEY
[email protected]
Ekoroast Nuts Roasting Machine | Rotating Roaster - Conveyor Cooling Machine - Automatic Salting Machine
Mega Tasarım © 2018